Regular Monthly Plan
£47 PER MONTH
We take on the stress of making sure your site is protected, maintained, backed up and secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to get in touch with any questions about our plan, but first take a look below at the most frequently asked ones…
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Yes! – we can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with our maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact us for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
What happens if I pass on your plan?
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
Negative on this one. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
We can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of £200, then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected form hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
We’re pretty quick around these parts. We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.